Blogmas Day 3:NYX Lipstick in Thalia

2:12 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today I wanted to share my favorite lipstick of the moment.
I have been reaching for this NYX lipstick that I hauled from Target almost everyday,
It goes with anything I wear and I think the perfect nude color for fall!

NYX Lipstick in Thalia


What it Claims:
Velvet Textured formula
High Shine
Formulated w/ Mineral Oils to Moisturize & Condition 
Smudge Proof Color
Over 40 Shades available

Price/Where to find it?
I got mine at Target but you can also find them at Ulta for $3.99
(Right now on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off!)

My First Impression: 
The color is so pretty, it goes on very smooth; it's so soft on the lips. 
As soon as you apply it there is a natural pretty shine added to the lips and my favorite part, it's not sticky. Obviously it's not a lip gloss but because it has a shine to it I was scared that it would turn sticky throughout the day, which is not the case. 


My Thoughts:
It's a very moisturizing lipstick which I'm very impressed with. 
I love the color, texture, application and overall the whole lipstick, I have nothing bad to say about it. 

Swatches 


Color Pay-off: 
It's a nude color but to me it has purple undertones, which make the color look very fall to me. 
This is how it looks on my lips, also down below I swatched in on my hand. Like all lipsticks depending on your natural lip color it will look different. 


Overall:
Everything it claims is true to me from the high shine to the moisturizing feel to the smudge proof color. 
The only thing is if you do rub near your lips of course the color will come off and it's a bit hard to get off your fingers, which to me that's a good sign. 
I give it a 5 out of 5. 

<3
Have you tried any of the NYX Lipsticks!? If you have which ones are your favorite? 
I plan on picking up some new shades soon. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This shade is very lovely! Do you have other shades to recommend? These NYX lipsticks seem pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete