Blogmas Day 21: A Day with Me

10:44 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today I will keep it a little different.
Here's a day with little o me.
My mornings always start with me checking my phone and jumping on Instagram, I'm obsessed with it lol then of course my coffee.
Today I wanted to share something I came across on Instagram that I think we can all use and live by: 


This is a repost I'm not sure who posted it. But I think it's something that can help us all for me I need to work on #1 I'm pretty confident with myself but I don't think I show it all the time for example when someone tells a joke I will be the last person to get it and I always joke about how slow I can be or just show people that I think less of myself. I'm sure we can all relate to this, we don't always want to brag about ourselves ;)

So going on Instagram is not always to look at food or beauty items I get a lot of motivational quotes and inspiration from the people I follow an that's why it's one of my favorites. It's not like Facebook where people share all there personal business. 

Okay so after work in the morning today I went for a little shopping and check out this amazing tree at the Irvine Mall: 

  
So during shopping if I don't eat or have coffee I get a little too grumpy lol so boyfriend got me some Starbucks cause trust me it's no fun to be with grumpy me.

And to follow up after more walking around we ended up at my favorite place of life! Hahaha that's The Boiling Crab!
I swear it's the best, if your a shrimp lover like me.


I hope you enjoyed this post! 
I try to keep it different and after all this is my daily diary :-)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice post Gabriela :) Since I have a blog, my mornings also start with me checking my phone! Instagram and Twitter are relatively new for me, I love discovering new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it!! and yes I love Instagram another great app is Pinterest it has so much to look at it's amazing! and I'm checking out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about Pinterest but I never take a look at this app! I'm going right now. Thank you for checking out my blog, it's so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete