Blogmas Day 5: Gift Ideas for Him

8:53 PM

Hello Everyone!
So I've given you gift ideas for the ladies in you life but what about the men in our lives!?
Here are some ideas for the men in your life.
Keep in mind depending on your budget these could be ideas for you on what to get him, it doesn't have to be this specific item. I hope this helps!!





1. Beats by Dr. Dre Pill (Portable Stereo Speaker) at Best Buy for $200's. 
This would make a great gift to any man in your life. Another great thing to add on to this gift is this support stand which you can also find at Best Buy for $50's. If he already has a speaker pill how cool would the little stand be. He can take both of these anywhere with him from home to work or vacation.

2. Jordan's ~ Average price $170
Any guy that is into shoes will appreciate a pair of Jordan's, especially ones that are being released this month (Release date the 21st) these are the Jordan 11 Gamas. I think they're cute for us girls too just saying (lol).  If he isn't into shoes like these you can always go with something more basic like some Converse, vVans or Nike's.

3. Sunglasses ~ Price $100-150
These sunglasses seem to be pretty popular, they are the Oakley's they have many different styles from sporty, active, Asian fit and life style. If these aren't his style you can always go with the classic Ray Bans.

4. A Watch ~ Price $100-150
They're many different watches for men from sporty everyday wear to more dressy watches depending on his style. This is something you can get for your dad, uncle, or a more popular style for your bf or husband.
Here's one I came across it's the Gshock a very popular watch for men and girls.

5. PS4 ~ Price $400 & 6. PS Vita ~ Price $200. 
Saved the best for last. The gaming system!
Here is where depending on your budget you can give him something fun that he will enjoy either way.
The PS4 is the newest thing out there aside from the XBOX one, I can a sure you if hes into games he will love you forever (lol). The PS Vita is a new system similar to the PSP, another fun thing for them to do and easy to carry around to play on.

As I'm sure you can tell I had some help picking out these gift ideas, I wanted to give you the most popular items out there!
I also wanted to mention I have been working on a review and I'm very excited to share. I will have it coming up soon, but I wanted to make sure to get as many gift ideas out there to you all because I know everyone is doing their shopping on already.
I hope your enjoying them & happy shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments