Blogmas Day 13: Christmas Time

9:29 PM

Hello Everyone!
After a long day I got home to find out my family was going Christmas tree shopping!
I always get  so excited about picking a tree every year, I personally like the short little fat ones they're way too cute! I tend to always go see the white and pink trees, they look so pretty but we always end up with a traditional tree even though my mom shared with me today that when my sister and I were little we cried our little eyes out until we got the big white tree :-) You can say we were a bit spoiled (lol). 

I attempted to share my outfit of the day with you all today but my camera wasn't working with me. 
Here are some pictures my sister and I snapped with my phone.



Outfit Details:
Sweater; H&M On Sale for $7.00
Jeans; Sister's Closet
Bag; Gift
Shirt; H&M
Ankle Boots; Target On Sale for $29.74
Scarf; Gift


How pretty are these trees!?


Having fun with the kids!


Here's my Instagram pick of the day, you can see my little ankle booties!
I love them, they are so comfy and cute!
I hope you enjoyed this post, Happy Christmas tree shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments