Blogmas Day 1: Hello December.

4:14 PM

Hello Everyone & Hello December!!

I'm so excited for this month I think it's one of the funnest months of the year. It has the most stuff going on from Christmas shopping to Christmas of course and New Years!


On Youtube every year I see 'Vlogmas' going on and it's a lot of fun to watch so for my blog I came up with the ideas of doing 'Blogmas' which I'm sure some one else out there has done it before, I'm not sure, but I plan on doing a post here on my blog everyday of the month of December. 
I hope it's not overwhelming for you guys as much as for me (lol). I have a lot of ideas to share from reviews of new make up I've tried, to Christmas shopping hauls, more gift ideas and I will be posting outfits of the day and nails of the day of course. 
If you have any ideas for me please feel free to share down below!
I'm very excited to give this a try.

Oh! and I am also doing a photo a day challenge on Instagram so make sure you check that out!
Today's challenge was RED.
As most of you know I have recently been obsessed with red so I wanted to share this cute coffee cup I picked up from the 99 cent store the other day. It's so cute and very useful. Did I already say it was only 99 cents?!


My sister and I also did some changes to the color theme of the blog again going with the red theme.
I hope you enjoy these next posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments