Being Grateful

6:48 PM


Hello Everyone, 
                Today I will be sharing with you my thoughts on the book The Magic By Rhonda Byrne. The book was introduced to me by DulceCandy87 on YouTube, she posted a video saying how it changed her life I did some research on the book and realized I needed a change in my life and this will be one of the steps I take to get there.

Recently I had to take a step back and realize what a negative person I have been in the past years. Don’t get me wrong I am a nice person and anyone I know will say so, but in my daily life I am so negative and I had never realized how bad it was. For example saying things like “this will never happen” or “I hate my life” the famous phrase “FML” multiple times a day.

Today was day one: what I have taken from the book so far is how you have to be grateful for what you have now. One of the things that stuck out to me was going back to my negative thinking. Whatever you are feeling you attract to yourself. If you have negative thoughts you will receive negative things. I told myself duh! That makes sense!

The saying “what goes around comes around” means if you think positive, positive things will come your way! I have always thought of that saying meaning if you do bad things somehow it will come back to you. While you could think of it that way why not use it as a positive saying instead.

Being ungrateful is just being negative and taking and taking things people give you or things that come your way for granted. Practicing gratitude is not just for the time being it is meant to become part of your life and daily routine.

Now by no means do I think I am a writer and that’s why I started a blog, I started a blog to use it as a diary to things happening and changing in my life and why not share it with people who may be going through the same things those being good or bad.We all have different goals in life and I hope you got something out of reading this blog even if it was just saying thank you to those you love. 
What are you grateful for??

xoxo,
Gabriela

You Might Also Like

0 comments