Christmas Tag

7:16 PM

Hello Everyone!!
I searched everywhere for a Christmas tag that was okay to just write about and not have to show anything and I found one! I wanted to share some of my Christmas traditions and favorites with you all. 

Christmas Tag

1.     What’s your favorite Holiday Movie?
When I was younger I remember watching Rudolph with my younger brother and sister, they played it over and over! As an adult my favorite has to be Elf it’s so funny, cute and dorky at the same time.
2.     What are your Favorite Christmas colors?
Red, gold, green and silver.         
3.     Do you like to stay in your Pjs or Dress up for Christmas?
I dress up for Christmas Eve and then after opening gifts we all change into our new Christmas Pj's.
4.     If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
I’d have to say my brother and sister I can’ pick one.
5.     Do you open your presents Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Eve!!  We have dinner with the family and stay up until midnight!! 
And that’s when we get to open gifts. It has been like that sense I can remember.
6.     Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
No, but I would like to this year.
7.     What do you like to do on you Christmas break? 
Go shopping, stay home and cuddle watching movies and have some hot chocolate.
8.     Any Christmas wishes? 
That I get to spend as much time with my loved ones as possible.
9.     Favorite Christmas smell? 
I love the smell of cinnamon, pine cones, and peppermint.
10.  Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
 I love me some Salvadorian tamales! In the past we have made them as a family which was really fun to do, if we don’t have that we usually have ham and my mom cooks the best lol. As a treat I can’t get enough of pies, cookies, cake, flan, cheesecake I could go on my list is endless haha that’s so bad!

As you can tell I love food haha!! I hope you enjoyed this short tag. 
 Happy Holidays Everyone!!
xoxo,
Gabriela

You Might Also Like

0 comments