Sunday Fun Day: Midnight Blue NOTD

2:22 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Sunday is usually my lazy day when I stay home sleep in and wake up to my coffee. Once I get up I get to cleaning, doing laundry, and preparing for the week. After thats done I get on my lap top and read all my favorite blogs and catch up on youtube videos I didnt get to see in the week. As I am dong that I am preparing for my week, part of that is to give my self a fresh mani and pedi, that has to be my favorite part. Sense tomorrow is New Years Eve I decided to do something different to my nails. 
After browsing through my favorite blogs I came across PursuitofShoes she had done this manicure adding some glitter on half her nail instead of the french tip, which I did in a previous post Getting Fancy NOTD. So I had to try it right away of course, adding some sparkle to welcome the new year. 
Nail Colors: 
Revlon Midnight Affair
Sally Hansen Twinkle Twinkle
Sally Hansen Strengthening coat


I got both these polishes from targets clearance section a couple months back the Revlon polish was $1.87 and the Sally Hansen $1.74 how awesome is that. 

Sense the polish I chose is really dark I decided to put a top coat as a base coat to avoid my nail getting stained. After two coats of the midnight affair I added the glitter to my ring finger only. I love how it turned out the two colors together look like midnight with twinkling stars and the moon is the only thing missing. 


You can really see the sparkle in this one. Thank you so much to PursuitofShoes for the great idea, check out here blog if you haven't already. 

Now I'm off to have lunch with a friend and catch up on things before this year is over. 
Happy New Year Everyone!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments