December Favorites

6:04 PM

Hello Everyone!!
This month flew on by and before it ends I would like to share this months favorites with you. Most of them are beauty products some I have used for a long time and some are pretty new. I will link where you can find the items if you are interested in trying them out. Some of the items are on sale right now. 


My Favorites:
Holiday candle Bath & Body Works
Revlon Copper Penny(932) Target
PINK body lotion Bath & Body Works
Body mist Bath & Body Works
Olay Moisturizer Target
Garnier Fructis oil Target/Walmart 



I have been lighting this candle sense I got it, it makes the whole house smell so good.
The nail polish I found at target months back for only 1.93 it was in the clearence section of the beauty items. I love looking through that section just make sure that the products have not been damaged. 


These two have been my all time favorite scents for a while now especially this month.
The lotion I got last year while I was in Vegas for a friends birthday celebration and the body spray I got recently. I actually hauled it in a previous post here along with the Holiday candle. 


This stuff has been my skins best friend for the past two years, but in the cold weather I use it everyday. My skin gets very dry after I shower and after washing my face, so after doing that I dab on some of this stuff and my skin feels so good. I use a couple drops not to much and it has lasted me a very long time. 


Let me just say I use a lot of Garnier Fructis products for two reasons: One they work really good on my hair and second they are affordable products. Recently I have given my hair a break from heat and I wear it very natural. My natural hair is wavy and very frizzy. After I wash my hair once it has air dried I add drops of this oil and not only does it feel good it also makes it smell good. It leaves my hair looking healthy and very natural. 

I hope you enjoyed this post I would also like to add hot chocolate to my favorites I have been loving the instant packs with marshmallows so delicious!
What are your favorites for the month of December??
xoxo,
Gabriela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments