Mini Haul & Gift Ideas

4:38 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today I went to do some Christmas Shopping with my mom at the mall. And I cant go shopping and not get a couple things for my self lol. This will be a mini haul but I hope you enjoy I got all this today so it is all still in stores. 


First we had to go to Target of course while shopping for our family I came across these basic long sleeve shirts for only $6.00 how great is that! You can never have to many basics, it makes getting ready easier. 


To continue with our shopping we went to Bed Bath & Beyond we found some good things along with that my sister and I had to get this little penguin soap dispenser to cute to pass up. Only $2.00.


Our last stop today was Bath & Body Works. I had seen on Instagram a lot of girls posting the great sale they are having so we had to check it out. All 3-Wick candles are $8.00 right now.  We only got two and both in the scent HOLIDAY.


 I have a Christmas party at work coming up and decided to grab a candle as a gift. I also picked up a candle holder it made the candle look even more festive. They give you free little bags and ribbon to wrap your gifts, I thought that was really cute. Its a great gift idea for coworkers, Secret Santa, friends or family. Along with that we picked up some lotions and body sprays to add to peoples gifts. One tip is to give people gift cards and add something small like a lotion, spray, or mini candle.


 I got my self the Japanese cherry blossom and put a little ribbon to give my self as a gift haha. 


Were not done shopping yet so expect more mini hauls and also gift ideas coming up...
Hope you enjoyed! Happy Holidays!!
xoxo,
Gabriela  

You Might Also Like

0 comments