My Precious Goddaughter

8:06 PM

Hello Everyone!!
               Yesterday I got to spend some time with my goddaughter it was so much fun! Let me start by saying she is so precious and I feel like she gets cutier and cutier every time I see her I'm not sure how that's possible lol. I am so honored to be her godmother and look forward to spoiling her and teaching her about life. I'm not expecting to have kids any time soon, so I know for sure this baby girl will be spoiled for the rest of my life. When I'm having a tough day I just look at her little face and she makes me smile and makes it all better. I can not wait until her first birthday and baptism. I don't get to see her as often as I'd want to so when I get to spend time with her I'm very grateful for her. 


Here is a picture of me and her precious little self the day we took her to get her blessing.  


This is me and her yesterday with my big cheesy smile.
I cant explain how much I love her and look forward to seeing her grow up.

What I'm wearing
Picture #1
 Dress Forever21
Necklace Rollingthreads.com
Picture #2 
Top Thrifted 
Scarf Red (gift)

Hope you enjoyed!
 Do you have a goddaughter/godson  How is it for you??
xoxo,
Gabriela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments