November Favorites

11:54 AM

Hello Everyone!
Happy December to you all!!

 Today I will be sharing my NOVEMBER FAVORITES I have always wanted to do this and now it’s actually happening lol. This past month I fell in love with new things and also things I already had and forgot all about. Does that happen to everyone??

Here is a list of my Favorites:   
Revlon Colorstay Nail polish in 130 Velvet Rope
Aussie  3 Minute Miracle treatment
Garnier Fructis Flat Iron Protector
Lorea’l Paris Lipstick in Fairest Nude
Maybelline Fit me Foundation in 130 Buff Beige
Maybelline Mascara the Colossal volum’ express (the yellow one)
Maybelline Colorstay 24 hour concealer
Instant Starbucks Coffee
My Ipod


I didn't realize how many Maybelline products I use daily haha...

I love love love this polish! I get compliments on it wherever I go.

These hair products are so inexpensive each one no more than $5.00 and they work great.

Hope you enjoy! and what were some of your favorites for the month of November??
Xoxo,
Gabriela

You Might Also Like

0 comments