February Favorites

1:18 PM

Hello Everyone!!
This month has flown by in a blink of an eye, but of course it is one of the shortest months. 
Since last month I received a lot of new goodies for my birthday I have some new favorites to share with you all. I also did some beauty shopping in the last couple of weeks. 

February Favorites

Favorites: 
Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ Bath&Body Works
Love&Glamour Perfume by Jennifer Lopez ~ (Gift) sold at Target
P.s I love you body lotion Bath&Body Works ~ no longer available in stores (Gift)
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation ~ Target.
Seche Vite top coat ~ Sally Beauty.
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation ~ Target.
Maybelline Rocket Mascara ~ Target.
Planner ~ Target.

Fragrances 

I have been loving this combination of my body spray, perfume, and lotion.
I have been using the Japanese cherry blossom sense I hauled it here
The JLo perfume I got as a birthday gift( Birthday haul). I hear some people say it smells bad but I get compliments on this combo of fragrances all the time. 


My all time favorite scent from Bath&Body Works is this 'p.s I love you' lotion. 
The sad thing is that it is no longer sold in stores.
I actually ran out not to long ago and went in to the store and asked for it, the guy who worked there told me they no longer sale it. I was so upset and tried a similar scent and it is just not the same. 
For my birthday my lovely sister got it for me. 
If you are wondering where she found it, it was the Swapmeet, yes they have a lot of extra products. 
When I opened my gift I was so excited I thought I would never have it again.  

Foundations 

I have been trying many different foundations lately and when I was deciding on my favorites for this month I couldn't pick between these two foundations. 
I like each one for different reasons, they both leave different finishes on my face.
  
1) The Revlon Nearly Naked leaves my face pretty matte but with a dewy finish. Throughout the day I get a slight glow. It covers everything very good and lasts all day. 
(Check out my review here.)

2) The Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 is my favorite because I can apply 1 product and move on to the next. It makes doing my make up in a hurry so much faster, it sets pretty quickly and the finish is very matte almost powdery and it stays on all day long.
(Check out my full review here.)

Nails ~ Top Coat 

I have seen many gurus on YouTube use this top coat but I thought it was just a product that got a lot of hype, so I never wanted to try it. It's also between $7-8 so I didn't want to spend that much on a top coat.  Then a friend on Instagram recommended it after I made a mess of my nails with the Zoya nail polishes 
(see picture here). 
After using this top coat I will never use another. It has cut down my 'nail time' by a lot. 
My nails do not smear or rub off, if I don't let them dry enough, it locks in the polish and it doesn't go anywhere. Any product that saves me time and a big headache is defiantly worth it. 

Mascara 

Because I have glasses it is hard to find a mascara that actually shows through my glasses, and this mascara gives my lashes the right length and volume that you can still see my lashes.
The only complaints I have about it are that the bristle is so big and thick that when applying you have to be careful to not get it all over your eye lid. 
Another thing is I will remove this mascara completely at night, wash my face, and in the morning after I shower I look like I got punched in the face. It smears all over my under eyes, because it is a gel formula it is pretty tough to remove. 
But I can get over that, overall a great product, check out my full review here

My Life ~ Planner

I don't know how I would remember anything if it wasn't for my little planner here. 
It has been helping me keep organized sense I got it. 
I got it at the end of last month, I hauled it here. It was under $10.00. 


I love so many things about this planner, first of all the size it fits perfectly in my purse because I like to take it everywhere I go. There is a section for each month, a full calender for each month, and space to write on what I need to do that day. 
Towards the end there is a contacts, notes, and emergency section, which I have been using this past month to deal with certain things. 
Oh another thing I keep in here are receipts of things I just hauled, just in case I need to return them, one I don't misplace it and two I always have it on me. 

Goodbye to February and Hello March!!
I hope you enjoyed!!
What are some of your favorites?
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments