Lady in Black

11:19 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today the weather got really warm in my area and I couldn't decide what to wear.
At first I had a long sleeve button down and as I was finishing getting ready I could't stand it, it was too hot!
So I went with something simple and basic, a black simple top with a little shoulder detailing, and added some gold/rose gold detailing. 

Lady in Black 



The flash made my bra show, but I promise in person you couldn't tell. 



Since at night it starts getting a little cooler I make sure to carry a coat or today my lovely blazer. 


On my nails: 
Wet n Wild's I Need a Refresh-Mint (NOTD)

Outfit Details: 
Top: Sisters closet
Pants: H&M
Belt: Thrifted- Buffalo Exchange 
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Swap meet (Hauled)
Watch: Micheal Kors
Ring: Gift (Similar)

I hope you enjoyed this simple and quick post!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

0 comments