Stripe It Up for Work

10:22 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today's outfit is an easy work outfit of the day.
Everywhere I look I see black and white stripes for Spring 2013. 
I love the look there are so many different ways to wear it and so many styles.
The black&white stripe trend is one of my favorites this year. 

Stripe It Up for Work 





I love the stripes on this top, the top is actually a leotard type of shirt, it's very form fitting and has a low back.

On My Nails: 
Fanatical Botanical by Drew Barrymore Flower Collection
I love this color, I have re painted my nails with it about 3-4 time sense I got it. 

Outfit Details: 
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Swapmeet (hauled)
Belt: Target (here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Gift (Similar
Trench Coat: Thrifted 

I hope you enjoyed this post!!
xoxo,
Gabriela
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments