Day to Night

3:19 PM

Hello Everyone!!
I feel like it has been so long since I posted something. I've been pretty busy and have not been home as mush so haven't had a chance to take pictures or post anything.
Today's post will be a two in one outfit, from day to night. 
Yesterday was St. Patty's Day so,  
Happy St. Patty's Day!
I hope you all had a great one. 
I didn't want to go full on green yesterday so I just added some green here and there in my outfit. 
During the day I had to finish some work and run some errands and at night I went out to dinner with my love. We ended up at Boiling Crab, if you haven't been you have to go, it has become one of my favorite places. I love me some shrimp!!

Outfit #1 - Day Time 


Super casual in a graphic T, jeans and flats. 
If your wondering the green is on the T-shirt, the HULK. 
I love this purse I got it while I was in Vegas, it was only $10 at H&M. 
My friend and I ended up getting the same one. 

Outfit Details #1:
Top: Sisters closet
Jeans: Sisters closet
Bag: H&M
Flats: Target
Watch: Michael Kors

Outfit #2 - Night Time



Same outfit I just added a couple things at night time. 
First the heels I thought the nude heels went well with the graphic tee.
Of course I added a pop of color to my lips, I love wearing a t-shirt and jeans with a colored lip. 
I also tucked in my shirt for my belt to show. 

Outfit Details #2:
T-Shirt: Sisters closet
Jeans: Sisters closet
Shoes: Swapmeet
Watch Michael Kors
Belt: Thrifted - Buffalo Exchange
Ring: Gift 


On my nails: 
Flower Laquer in Fanatical Botanical (here) and Sally Hansens Mint Sorbet. 
I had to add the green to the accent finger. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!!
Happy Monday!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments