Nine to Five Peplum

11:05 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today was a long day at work and I barely had time for anything. 
I wasn't going to take outfit pictures today but after getting so many compliments on my outfit, mainly from my top, I wanted to share with you all.

9 to 5 in Peplum






Outfit Details: 
Top: Swap meet (haul)
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Swap meet (haul)
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Gift

On My Nails: 
Flower Lacquer in Fanatical Botanical

I love this shirt and the fact that I got it for 10$'s is just crazy.
When people ask me where I got it I don't lie, I tell them at the swap meet for 10$'s. 
They tell me 'no way' haha. 
The great thing is that it doesn't look cheap, the way I see it is if you mix things around your outfit looks more put together and your clothes doesn't look cheap. 
I hope you enjoyed this post!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

You Might Also Like

2 comments