Sunday Fun Day Outfit of the Day

4:16 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Sunday to you all, I hope your all having a great weekend so far. 
This Sunday I didn't want to lounge around in sweat pants, so I decided to dress up a little for brunch.

Sundays Outfit of the Day
I wanted to wear this blue blazer and the rest just blended well with it. 
The blazer has some gold detailing on the sleeves, so I decided to wear my new cognac slip ons I just hauled (here) from target. Along with my favorite rose gold Micheal Kors watch. 



...always concentrated on my phone. 

My thinking face, always getting ideas from Instagram. 

On my Nails: 
Flower Collection Nail Laquer in Gorgeous Gerbera 

Outfit Details:
Blazer: H&M
Tank top: F21
Pants: Target (here)
Shoes: Target (here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Heart Ring: Gift 

I hope you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the nail polish! The outfit looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! the polish reminded me of the Julig nail polish in 9 to 5 very similar.

    ReplyDelete