Lip Product Collection

10:27 AM

Hello Everyone!!
I don't have many lip products at all I normally stick to my chapsticks but lately I have been into adding a pop of color especially pink and red.
I don't have many lipsticks, but a combination of different lip products.

My Lip Product Collection

Swatches (from left to right)


Lipies
(From left to right)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Fruit Punch (here)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss (here)
Victoria Secret Lip Gloss in Mango Madness 
Maybelline Lip Gloss in Treat me Sweet (20) 
Milani Shimmer Lip Gloss in Flashy (102) (here)
Flower Kiss Stick in Petal Kiss (LS2) (here)
Flower Kiss Stick High Shine in Rose Bud (LS17) (here)
Maybelline Whisper color in Berry Ready (85) (here)
L'oreal Lip Stick in Fairest Nude (800) (here)

I'm already a day behind, yesterdays March Challenge (on Instagram) was 'Lipstick Collection' sense I don't have many I decided to do a Lip Collection. 
On Instagram I can only type so much before I run out of space so I wanted to share some swatches and a list of products for my lip collection. 
I hope you enjoyed this post!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I want to try the flower lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it!! I have been wearing the petal kiss one sense I got it and I love it. It actually stays on my lips, it is a little matte tough but its really pretty!!

      Delete