Comfy in Denim

10:30 AM

Hello Everyone!!
Today's post is Wednesday's outfit of the day. 
On Wednesdays I go in to the office and normally after that hang out with friends and co-workers. 
This past Wednesday I got to hang out with one of my good friends and co-workers, good times. 
I knew it would get chilly at night but wanted to be comfy as usual. 
My favorite thing to wear are nudes and gold accents, they match my highlights haha jk. 
(p.s Excuse my roots showing, I need to get my hair done asap)

Comfy in Denim
These jeans are so cool, I went shopping in my sisters closet yesterday.
They fit me a little big but that was no problem I really wanted to wear them so I added a belt. 
I love the distressed details and the length.
The jeans were a gift to her so she's not sure where they are from. 


I like mixing different tones of nudes and gold and this is what I come up with. 





Outfit Details: 
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Gift
Jeans: My sisters closet
Shoes: Target (here)
Ring: Gift (Similar)
Watch: Target (Hauled)

On my Nails:
Sally Hansens Greige Gardens (404). 


Flats recently hauled from target only $13.98 (here). 

Face of the Day:
Check out this post here for what I have on my face. 
I am loving the Covergirl Outlast Foundation check out my full review on it.  

I hope you enjoyed this post!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments