CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation Review

6:26 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today I will be reviewing the New CoverGirl Foundation Stay Fabulous 3 in 1. 
Let me start by saying that my skin has been acting up and one of these days I gave this foundation a try and hated it!! 
I wanted to give it a fare review so I waited until my skin was getting better and gave it another try. 
Now I do believe the shade I picked is a bit to light for me, so I will be picking up another shade.
I have seen many reviews on this foundation and I agree with Judy from itsjudytime check out her review here if you haven't already. 

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation 

What it claims: 
1) Lasting power of a primer
2) Blend ability of a foundation
3) Coverage of a concealer 
Shine FREE and lasts ALL day long
Price: 9.49 at Target

My First Impression: 
So excited for the fact this foundation comes with a pump especially because most drugstore foundations never do. Another thing I really liked was that it had the 3 in 1 to me that means less time spent on doing my make up everyday.

Coverage: 
Light to medium coverage but it is build able. 
When I use this foundation I only add concealer to my under eye circles and on my blemishes I dab a little more foundation and that does the trick. 
Warning: A little bit of this foundation goes a long way. 
It leaves my face with a soft matte finish, almost as if I applied a powder foundation. 
The powder finish can be good and bad on some days it made my skin look a bit dry. 
Unless I am feeling shiny that day I don't feel the need to apply any face powder after using this foundation. 

Overall: 
This is an amazing foundation it does everything it claims, my favorite is that it is shine free. 
I cant wait to get my matching shade so that I can love it, right now I really like it. 


Above is a picture of the foundation on the back of my hand. 
It covers all the marks on my hand and evens out the shades really well. 
In my previous post (here) I was actually wearing the foundation if you want to see it on my face and you can tell how the shade is a bit light on me. 

If you have any questions on this foundation feel free to ask me.
I hope this was helpful and that you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela
Thank you to those who have showed me love on here, Instagram and Twitter.
If your not following me yet follow me on Instagram and Twitter.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments