My Everyday Face Routine

8:43 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Really quickly I would like to share with you all that yesterday I experience my first ever car accident. Luckily my brother and I walked out perfectly fine aside from some soreness, bruises and scratches we are okay and I am so thankful for that. I know my grandpa which I call my guardian angel was looking out for us. But I do want to tell you all to be careful when you are driving I know for my self I can take driving for granted and not pay attention but its really important to be alert at all times.

Being as I couldn't go to work or leave my house today due to my sore neck I had a lot of free time. 
So today I will be sharing my everyday face routine. These are products I use on a regular day basis and I have recently added some new things to my routine. 

Everyday Face Routine 

Products 
Mascara: Maybelline rocket mascara
Eye Liner: L'oreal lineur intense
Eye Primer: ELF eyelid primer
Lip Balm: Baby Lips in fruit punch
Shimmer: Physicians Formula Blush&Shimmer
Brow kit: ELF eyebrow kit
Concealer: Maybelline fit me concealer
Foundation: Revlon Nearly Naked
Powder: L'oreal powder 
Eye lash curler: ELF
Lip gloss: Beauty rush by Victoria Secret in Mango Madness

Face
Loving the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and the L'oreal powder they make the perfect combo. 
For concealer I have been using my Maybelline concealer it works great. 

Lip&Blush
My go to lip combo lately has been my baby lips in fruit bunch and mango madness lip gloss on top. 
It keeps my lips moisturized and ads a little shine. 
For a nice highlight I have been using this physicians formula blush&shimmer. 

Eyes
For the eyes I always start with the primer, then add the brown shade on to my eye lid as a base. Next I curl my eye lashes with the elf curler only $1 and works just fine, I then wing my eye liner and add mascara.
I have a review on this mascara coming up soon. 

I keep my make up pretty simple and basic on a regular day basis, this is pretty much what I am wearing on all my outfit of the day posts. 
I hope you enjoyed this post!!
What are some of your daily make up products??
xoxo,
Gabriela
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments