Valentines Day Edition: Date Night Outfit Idea

1:58 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Valentines day is around the corner and if you have a special someone or your celebrating with friends I would like to give you some ideas on what to wear for different occasions. 
This first outfit idea I actually wore to celebrate my birthday when hitting the club.
I really wish I would have taken pictures but I was having such a good time that I forgot. 
 I like to keep it classy and not show too much so this was the perfect outfit for me. 
I thought to my self it would also be perfect for a valentines dinner and drinks with your love or the girls. 

Outfit Details:
Dress: Black F21 (Gift)
Shoes: Thrifted (Similar)
Cuff: F21

 You can never go wrong with a LBD and the peplum style is just amazing. 
The nude pumps add length to your legs and make them look like they go on for days. I also wore my Michael Kors watch and the gold cuff on the other hand. 
Because I have been loving pink lately I had to add a pink lip. I used Maybelline baby lips in fruit punch and on top Milani in Flashy. 
I hope this gives you an idea on what to wear for your valentines dinner.
Hope you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments