Target Goodies

11:39 PM

Hello Everyone!!
So I did it again, shopped at target. 
I have a love hate relationship with Target I love everything in that store but it's bad for my bank.
I think everyone I know agrees with me on that one, don't you??
I always browse around different sections just in case I find a good deal, even tough I went for one thing!
anyways lets get on to the haul...

Target Haul Time

Khaki pants from Target
I love Khaki pants but for a long time I could not bring my self to getting a pair. When I was in middle school my school uniform were Khakis, so I related it to school uniform. Now I am over it and I loved this pair they are the same pair as my hot pink pants hauled (here) and wore them here


I was actually asked to review this foundation and I had not seen it in stores so I am really excited to give this foundation a try. Fond it today at Target. It claims to have a 3 in 1 primer, concealer, and foundation. 

Review or first impression coming up. 

I have seen many reviews on this mascara and wanted to try it myself. 
Find it at target here

True story: 
I ended up picking this color because it was pretty and not to dark but not to light and when I looked it up online at target I couldn't find the color. I was looking for a medium shade and on the target website it looks so dark that I skipped right through it. 

Maybelline Color Whisper in berry ready here
Here is a swatch of it. Such a pretty color and goes on smooth. 

While causally browsing around in the jewelry section I immediately was drawn to this watch and thought it was so cool and casual and after seeing the price I was not letting it go. 

It was $9.99 I paid $4.98. 

I originally went to target to buy my fathers birthday gift and that's it, of course I ended up checking out the whole store. Oh by the way I checked out the Prabal Gurung Collection and the pieces are so amazing and the price is not to bad but I will have to save for those. 
I hope you enjoyed my little haul. 
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments