Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation Review

11:44 AM

Hello Everyone!!
 I have been using the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation for about a week now sense I hauled it from target (here) and I have to say I am loving it so far.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Price: 7-10$ at drugstores at Target
Lasting Power: 6-8 hours
Coverage: Light to Medium


Good: 
It is a light weight foundation with buildable coverage, very moisturizing and easy to work with. 
It has a matte to dewy finish with a slight natural glow. It stays on all day long, does not move or crease throughout the day. 

 Application: 
I pore some foundation on to the back of my hand and dot the foundation on to my face, then continue to blend with the elf powder brush until it is completely blended. 



Bad:
The packaging is not my favorite, but lets me honest all drugstore foundation packaging is pretty simple and basic. Second, you do have to set this foundation I wouldn't wear it without setting it. 
I use the L'oreal true match powder. 


This picture was taken after a long day of wearing this foundation for about 6-7 hours and normally I would not dare take pictures at the end of the day because my foundation has melted off or not existent anymore. But with this foundation it was as if I had just applied it. 
The big plus is that when taking pictures there is no white cast. 
I would defiantly re purchase this foundation and I give it a 4 1/2 out of 5. 
Have you tried this foundation, if you have what do you think about it??
I hope this review was helpful and that you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments