January Favorites

12:11 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Maybe I am a little late on this post but I still want to share with you my favorites for the month of January. This past month I had a lot of favorites. 

January Favs

Nails
Dip-it AcetoneZoya in Rekha/ Sally Hansens in Shall we dance?

Hair
L'oreal Nourishing cream this stuff is amazing.
 I use it on my hair once a week and it makes a big difference. 
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine I use it after curling or straightening my hair. 

Skin
With the weather changes my skin was acting up, 
it was really dry and this Nivea body lotion really helped heal it. 

Face
Physicians Formula (Similar) blush and highlighter set, 
this has been amazing it gives my face a nice glow. 
L'oreal  true match powder I love this it locks my make up and makes it last all day. 

Eyes
L'oreal Lineur Intense felt tip in black I absolutely love this stuff it last all day it does not crease or move. 
Elf eye brow kit I use the color on the right for my brows and also as a base color for my shadow its the prefect brown shade. I use the small brush that came with an eye shadow years ago, to apply on my eye brows. 

All these products I have been using on a regular day basis and I have been loving them!
I hope you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments