March Photo A Day Challenge

6:57 PM

Hello Everyone!!
So if you don't already know I am obsessed with Instagram. 
I get so much inspiration from the pictures and quotes on their I just love it!!
Every month different girls create a photo challenge for that month and I always wanted to try it so,
 this month I am doing it.
Its a lot of fun to post the pictures but at the same time its also fun to see what other people post. 

Love Beautyholics March Challenge 

Today's challenge inspired this post. 
The challenge is 'Make up Bag', now I do have a previous post of the What's in my make-up bag? Tag (check it out here).  
But sense then my make up collection has been growing and I have been trying out a lot of different products. So of course I want to share that with you. 
Back when I did that post I wasn't using my make-up bag as much because I had a small mirror (check out picture here) in my small vanity section so I would do my make up there.
Recently my brother broke that mirror and I have yet to replace it. 
Sense then I have been putting my make up in my make up bag to make it easier to carry everything to the full length mirror. 
That was my long story of my make up bag lol now on to what I have in it..

Day 5 ~ Make up Bag
My poor bag I stuff it as much as possible. 
My pink make-up bag from Coach, and I love it!

I keep any tools, brushes, and some cotton swabs in my bag so that I don't have to keep going back and forth from the mirror to my make up section. 


Most of these products have become some of my favorites.

List of Products:
Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1 Stay Fabulous Foundation (here)
Maybelline Eye make remover (here)
Maybelline Rocket Mascara (here)
Maybelline Fit me Concealer  (here)
L'oreal true match powder foundation (here)
L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner (here)
Clinique Eye Shadow Quad (Similar)
Chapstick in cherry (here)
Elf Eye brow kit (here)
Elf Zit Zapper (here)
Elf Eyelid Primer (here)
Flower Ready Set Glow blush&bronzer Duo in Peachy Keen (here)
Flower Kiss Stick in  Petal Kiss (here)

I enjoyed this post I hope you did too!!
What's in your make-up bag??
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter its fun. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments