Fashion For Under 10$'s

5:35 PM

Hello Everyone!!
I came across a website that has all their clothing items for under 10$'s how awesome is that!!
Honestly the website reminded me of when I go shopping at the Swapmeet. 
If you've never herd of a Swapmeet it's a great place to find inexpensive clothing, most items are under 20$'s and this website has a lot of similar items. 
Check out my Swapmeet fashion haul here
I have seen several different gurus on YouTube talk about it the website is 10dollarmall.
I checked it out and found a lot of things that I would purchase.
I didn't purchase anything but I will be soon, here are some of the items I really liked. 

What I want...










All of these items are under 10$'s. 
These are just a couple of the things that stood out to me. 
Aside from clothes they also have shoes, men's clothes, baby clothes and other random items. 
Let me know if you check it out and purchase anything.
I am all about getting a good deal so I had to share with you all.
Oh by the way if you are on Instagram check out aleandamy, they post about good deals they find online or in stores and tips and tricks.They also just started a new YouTube Channel so make sure you check that out.  I have been enjoying their Instagram posts. 
I hope you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The black blouse is so pretty! Definitely going to checkout the website, thanks!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that one too. I like that its not as sheer as other ones. Your welcome :)

    ReplyDelete