March Beauty & Random Favorites

9:37 PM

Hello Everyone!!
It's the last day of March so of course I wanted to share my March favorites. 
My first favorite has to be the new look to my blog, I'm loving it!
I feel like it looks more grown up, What do you think??
My second favorite is my new hair color, I'm loving it and getting a lot of compliments on it. 
(Check out my new hair post here).
Some of my beauty favorites are the same as February's with some new additions. 

March Beauty Favorites 

Favorites:
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation - Target
JLo Love&Glamour Perfume - Target
Clinique Eye Shadow Pallet
JulieG Nail polish in Fairytale - Jesse's Girl
Jesse's Girl Nail polish in Wham Bam - Jesse's Girl
Flower Nail Lacquer in Gorgeous Gerbera - Walmart
Flower Kiss Stick in Petal Kiss - Walmart
Flower Blush&Bronzer Duo in Peachy Keen - Walmart
Seche Vite Top Coat - Sally Beauty

Make up

Foundation 
The CoverGirl foundation gives me great coverage and it also saves me so much time. 
When I use this foundation I don't add any concealer I just dab a little extra foundation wherever I need it. 
So it allows me to use less products. Check out my full review here.  

Clinique Eye shadow Pallet 
I use this mainly for the two highlight colors.
 I use the first one on my brow bone and the second on my inner tear duct. 

Flower blush&bronzer
I love the pink shade and the bronzer they both go very good together.

Flower Kiss Stick
The color is so pretty and perfect for everyday wear. 

Nails


I have been wearing all these colors constantly throughout March. 
As soon as spring came around I pulled out the pastel colors I had, and I always love a pop of color and the Jesse's girl Wham bam is perfect for that. 
The seche vite top coat keeps being on my top favorites. It saves me so much time and my nails don't smear if I do something right away. 

Perfume

This stuff smells so good I love love love it, my mom always picks the best scents for me, she knows me so well. (Check out my birthday haul here).
I get so many compliments while wearing this perfume, both women and men ask me what I'm wearing. 
They are always shocked to hear it's a Jlo perfume. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!!
I hope you all had a great weekend and Easter!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The CG foundation is a monthly fave of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty awesome!! Thanks for all the love :)

      Delete