Throwback Thursday: San Diego Zoo

2:18 PM

Hello Everyone!!
A couple of years back for Summer 2010 my family and I went on a trip to San Diego. We had so much fun we visited the San Diego Zoo and Sea World. If you have not been you have to go its so much fun and so much to look at.
Here are some pictures of my outfit to the San Diego Zoo and my favorite part of the trip which was of course meeting the turtles.
 I was inspired by the safari feeling of going to the zoo and I knew it would be hot and we would be walking a lot. I decided to wear this over sized white top and belted it with a thick brown & cream belt. I paired that with these amazing ripped jeans and comfy but pretty sandals.

In this picture I was at the turtle pond, it is so pretty. In the future I would love my own turtle pond.


Outfit Details: 
Top/Jeans/Belt: Forever21
Sandals: Themall (old)
Sunglasses: Ray ban aviators 
Purse: Volcom from Pacsun (old)

The turtles in their pond.


This has to be one of my favorite pictures, sitting on a turtle bench! 


Inside the bird cage, it was so peaceful and beautiful. 


Here I am hanging out with my turtle friend.


I actually got to pet the turtle it was my favorite part of the whole trip.


Have you visited the Sand Diego Zoo?? If you did, how did you like it?
I hope you enjoyed this throwback Thursday post!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter.
Thank you for all the love!
xoxo,
Gabriela 

You Might Also Like

0 comments