January Wish List

10:53 AM

Hello Everyone!!
This past month I have been online window shopping haha is that a phrase I'm not sure but I haven't purchased anything. I have a love hate relationship with shopping online sometimes I am very inpatient to when I am receiving my package or when are they charging me for it and I become a nervous wreck. Do any of you do that??

My January Wish List


1. Lauren Conrad Style Book (here). This one I have wanted for awhile now and I was browsing though it at target and it has great tips & pictures on how to style. 
2. The JulieG collection I love the nail polish, colors, and how fast the polish dries. 
One of my favorites is Julies Fav. (here) a pretty coral color and the one I have had my eye on is Birthday Suit (here) the perfect baby pink. 
3. The Faux leather jacket (here) is a new arrival at F21 I have seen many bloggers and gurus with similar jackets and love them all.  
4. How cute are these Tullip ankle pants (here) a little twist to the usual straight pant. 
5. Revlon Whipped foundation (here), my all time favorite. A little pricey for drugstore foundation but totally worth it.  
6. A one piece swimsuit (here), its classic and pretty. It will keep me motivated to get in shape for the summer, its coming faster than we think. 

Sometimes I tend to ramble about certain items but I think you get the point I really love them. 
I hope you enjoyed what is on my wish list right now, whats on your wish list??
xoxo,
Gabriela
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments