January Wish List10:53 AM
This past month I have been online window shopping haha is that a phrase I'm not sure but I haven't purchased anything. I have a love hate relationship with shopping online sometimes I am very inpatient to when I am receiving my package or when are they charging me for it and I become a nervous wreck. Do any of you do that??
My January Wish List
1. Lauren Conrad Style Book (here). This one I have wanted for awhile now and I was browsing though it at target and it has great tips & pictures on how to style.
2. The JulieG collection I love the nail polish, colors, and how fast the polish dries.
One of my favorites is Julies Fav. (here) a pretty coral color and the one I have had my eye on is Birthday Suit (here) the perfect baby pink.
3. The Faux leather jacket (here) is a new arrival at F21 I have seen many bloggers and gurus with similar jackets and love them all.
4. How cute are these Tullip ankle pants (here) a little twist to the usual straight pant.
5. Revlon Whipped foundation (here), my all time favorite. A little pricey for drugstore foundation but totally worth it.
6. A one piece swimsuit (here), its classic and pretty. It will keep me motivated to get in shape for the summer, its coming faster than we think.
Sometimes I tend to ramble about certain items but I think you get the point I really love them.
I hope you enjoyed what is on my wish list right now, whats on your wish list??