Outfit of the Day: Comfy in Pink

9:44 PM


Hello Everyone!!
Over the weekend I wanted to keep warm & cozy so I choose this over sized sweater.
 I was inspired by the bright pink!! with this cold and dark weather we are having I like to brighten my day up with the clothes I wear and of course my nails!
The sweater is in a size Medium I wanted it a little bigger to wear on cozy days and it is super warm!! 
If you are interested in the sweater check out Fly Beast on instagram they have great t shirts and sweatshirts. I have been wanting to get my hands on a sweater/t shirt and finally got it as a gift. 







On my nails Wet n Wild Through the Grapevine

Outfit Details: 
Sweater FlyBeast
Leggings: Target
Shoes: F21 (old)
Watch: Micahel Kors rose gold 

I ended up making a quick trip to the mall and a coffee run in this outfit. 
 It kept me warm the whole time!
I hope you enjoyed!!
xoxo,
Gabriela
Follow me: Instagram and Twitter 

You Might Also Like

0 comments