Outfit of the Day: Feeling Blue

11:06 PM

Hello Everyone!!
With the weather being so bi polar lately, one day nice and beautiful and the next its cold and raining I was feeling a little blue. Instead of dressing in all black I decided to add a pop of color to brighten my day. 
I was inspired by MayteDoll, as soon as I saw her blue blazer I knew I had to wear it today. 

Feeling Blue 








On my nails Sally Hansens Blue Rose.

Outfit Details:
Top: Forever21 (sisters closet)
Blazer: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Swapmeet (hauled)
Watch: Forever21

I intended to take these pictures outdoors today but I didn't get a chance. I apologize for the lighting but,  hope you enjoyed and when your feeling blue just add some color into your life!!
xoxo,
Gabriela 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great outfit! And you have such pretty nails! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete