May Favorites

10:01 PM

Hello Everyone!!
I'm back with my May Favorites!
I have missed posting almost everyday or every other day because I just haven't had a chance to lately. 
But, I have many posts coming up, so stayed tuned!

May Favorites 


List of Products: 
Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser 
Elf Make up mist & set
Earth Theraputic Hair brush
Cover girl Outlast Foundation 
Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express
Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm
Jergens Creama 

Pond's Cream
This Ponds cream has been my all time favorite since I purchased it. It removes my make up so easily, it doesn't burn my eyes off when removing eye make up and it leaves my skin feeling so nice and smooth through the night and all the way to the morning. The next day after using this my face feels very moisturized. 


(Hauled here). 

Elf Mist & Set
It's always nice to mist your face after applying make up especially on a hot day, this is a must. 
I have been using it twice a day. It really refreshes and leaves make up feeling set and ready to go. 


(Hauled here). 

Brush
This brush I picked up at Ross a couple days ago and it has been amazing. 
It doesn't tug on my hair, very smooth, and it also has a good grip. 


Foundation 
If you have been reading my blog for awhile you must be tiered of me talking about this foundation but I just can't get enough of it and until I find something else this will continue to be my favorite foundation for now. 


For full review Click here

Mascara 
This mascara has made my lashes look so good on days I don't want to apply eye liner. 
It makes my lashes long and voluminous, which I  love!


Lip Balm
I had never tried Burt's bees before this lip balm and OMG I am in love! 
I don't know why I waited so long to give them a try,( maybe because of their price, haha. )
This lip balm has been so good to my lips I use it one or two times a day and leaves them hydrated and feeling good. 


Crema 
Of course this Coconut Milk creama was one of my favorites for the month of May. 
I was obsessed with this stuff, I have used it every day since I got it. 
My skin is still feeling soft and hydrated. 


Favorite Polishes of the Month
I love all these polishes I switched them around and wore them all on and off during the month of May. 


Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue(481), Lacey Lilac (270), and Sun Kissed (150).  


Sinful SHINE in Alfresco (1219), Wet N Wilds Tropicalia (210c), JulieG Cabana Boy. 

Seche Vite dry fast top coat


This is my second bottle of this stuff it's amazing!
I recently ran out and tried doing my nails without it and it was miserable so I ran out to get me a fresh bottle. 

Accessories 
I love these earrings!! Both were given to me by my mom, she knows I love turtles!
I have been wearing them as much as possible, they are too cute. 


I hope you enjoyed this post!!
I will be back with more outfits of the day's and reviews on different products. 
Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments