Red, Blue & Beige

9:24 PM

Hello Everyone!
This past weekend I came home to my Forever21 package/haul, I was so excited and I am very happy with everything I got and the quality of the clothes too.  
If you want to check out what I ordered, check out this post here.
Today's inspiration started with my red nails. I wanted to have an outfit appropriate for work but still inspired by the red and of course the white and blue for 4th of July coming up.
So I worked with what I had now I don't have any white pants so I decided to go with some khaki pants from Target, they're very light weight and skin tight.
My main piece in this outfit was the blue peplum top that I  hauled form Forever21.
It took me less than 5 minutes to put this outfit together this is why I love peplum tops so much you throw them on and you look put together and the whole outfit works.
Red, Blue, & Beige



Outfit Details
Top: Forever21
Pants: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace/Ring: Gift
Shoes: Target

On My Nails:
'Cherry On Top' by the Juieg Collection. Find it at Rite- Aid or online at Jesses Girl Cosmetics.

Funny story I was running a little behind for work today so I got dressed super quick and threw this outfit together and I forgot to remove the tag from my top! Thank goodness I noticed before I got out of my car but that would've been embarrassing!
I hope this outfit inspires you to come up with something simple and casual for a work outfit on 4th of July, if you end up working that day.
I hope you enjoyed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments