Mini Nail Polish Haul

3:01 PM

Hello Everyone!
So because I have a problem with nail polishes any time I walk in to the drugstore for anything I some how end up in the nail polish section, and I am already loving these colors.
 I gave them a swatch and I've been wearing one of them since I got it.
I hope you enjoy!
Nail Polish Time

Julie by Jesses Girl Cosmetics in 'Cherry on Top' Featured in my last outfit of the day.
Check it out here.
The Sally Hansen Sugar Coat polish.
I swatched this with two coats and I loved the effect it gave, it's very cool and different.
The color is pretty too. Definitely not so appropriate for work, but I will be doing my nails with this polish over the weekend for fun.
Did I mention I love the JulieG collection for Jesses Girl Cosmetics?
I love the consistency of the polish, two coats and your good to go. The colors are amazing and I fall in love with all of them. Did I also mention they're only $3.99?!


Julie by Jesses Girl Cosmetics in 'Cherry On Top'
Sally Hansens' Sugar Coat in Bubble Plum (100)
Julie by Jesses Girl Cosmetics in Shoe-a-holic

 For this summer I'm thinking Bubble Gum pink nails and red toes are going to be my go to polishes.
What are your summer go to nail polishes?

You Might Also Like

0 comments