Wednesday Work Day: A Pop of Blue

7:17 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today's outfit was inspired by this blue cardigan, I am loving it!
I hauled it recently from target; I didn't do a post because I don't want to bore you all with only Target hauls (haha). I actually got this nude cami and belt from that day too, so today's outfit is all about Target. 

A Pop of Blue 


I have been eye baling this cardigan on the clearance section waiting for it to get lower (lol) the lowest it went was $13. 98. I love the bright color it's always nice to add a pop of color to a boring and basic outfit. 


I realize my forehead looks super shiny, I will have a review coming up on the foundation that is causing this.
I want to give it a try for a couple days and then I will update you all. 


Outfit Details: 
Cardigan, Cami, Shoes, & Belt ~ Target
Pants ~ H&M
Watch ~ Guess
Necklace ~ One year gift from the company 
(Click here for better picture). 

(P.S No nail of the day, trust me I need to touch them up they are looking a mess. 
But in case your wondering on my nails right now I have Sally Hansen's Breezy Blue (481).)

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Thank you so much for stopping by. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments