Black on Black

9:40 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Yesterday I was at the mall and I spotted a sale at Charlotte Ruse for Maxis, so of course I had to check it out. 
I have been wanting a plain black maxi skirt that wasn't see through and I found it. 
Even better it was on sale for 15$'s.  Make sure to check out Charlotte Ruse for maxi skirts they also had some pretty maxi dresses but I just controlled my self and left the store with only the maxi skirt. 

Now I don't know if today's outfit was the most flattering but it was definitely really comfortable. 
I am loving this maxi skirt. It's actually my first time trying one, I normally just wear my maxi dresses as skirts. 
(For my How to: Maxi Dresses/Skirts Click Here).

Black on Black 




Outfit Details: 
Top: Forever 21
Maxi Skirt: Charlotte Ruse
Sandals: Forever 21 (older)
Watch: Target
Ring: Gift

On My Nails: 
Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac 


I loved this outfit it was super comfy all day long. I ran some errands, finished some work and it was perfect.
I know I will be living in this skirt this spring & summer.  
I hope you enjoyed this post & thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments