Coral me up

4:48 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today I was a very proud sister my little brother is moving on up to middle school, its very exciting to see my baby brother and little sister grow up and just become little teens. 
They are about 10 years apart from me so I have seen them grow up and just become amazing kids, sometimes they can be brats but at the end of the day I'm very proud of them both for their accomplishments. 
They have both also taught me so much already, I can't wait for them to get older but wait that means I keep getting older too (lol). 
Here is today's graduation outfit. 
I had to be pretty comfy because I was running around taking pictures and competing with the other parents on getting a good spot for close ups. 

Coral me up

Today's outfit was meant to be colorful to express my happiness. 
I recently picked up this top from H&M it is so nice and comfortable, only $5.95. 
The blazer I picked up awhile back form H&M and it was about $20's
These jeans are so amazing they're the boyfriend skinny fit and they are so comfy and fit so good, I think they went good with the beige wedges. 





(Love this blazer). 


I'm so glad I got these shoes years ago they were less than $20's from wither Ross or Marshall's one of them I'm not sure it was at least a year ago. It was so funny I had this lady run after me at the graduation asking me where I got them. I was very proud to say 'only $20!'. 
I'm sure I am not the only one that likes to share what a good deal I got. 

Outfit Details:
Tank & Blazer: H&M
Boyfriend Jeans: Levis from Jcpenney
Wedges: Ross or Marshalls (1 year old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Gift 

On My Nails: Wet n Wild's Tropicalia 


Here's a picture of my sister and I with my little brother. I had to make sure to wear heels because trust me he's almost taller than me (lol). 



(My little man). 

I hope you all enjoyed today's outfit and post. 
Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments