Get Ready With Me: Work Edition

12:56 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today's post is on my daily routine of getting ready. What I mean is this is my putting on my face and taming my hair routine (lol). 

Get ready with me...

(3 day hair)

Hair
Let's start with hair... My hair routine varies on my mood sometimes I really don't feel like doing my hair and I just let it do its own thing and it ends up looking pretty big and wavy without applying heat. But sometimes I like to tame this crazy hair and that's when I apply heat and either straighten it or curl it. 



List of Products: 
Straighter (Kiosk at the mall)
Garnier Fructis Straightening Mist
Suave Dry Shampoo 
& Comb 

After brushing my hair and applying heat protectant, I move on to controlling the oil, up on till this point I have been using baby powder which is okay but doesn't make my hair last too long. 


I recently picked up this Suave dry shampoo I have been meaning to try out a dry shampoo but wasn't sure which one would be best. My friend has actually used this one and said it was pretty good, so I decided to give it a try. 
So far I am loving it. I normally wash my hair at least every other day but when I straighten or curl it I like to leave it that way a little bit longer and with this stuff it lasted 3 days total. I swear it didn't look oily it was tamed and looked very clean. Definitely one of my favorites right now. 

Face

List of Products: 
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation (342) Medium Beige
L'oreal true match powder (N5) True Beige
Flower Collection blush & bronzer duo (BD1) Beachy Keen

These are my go to face products of the moment and they have been since I got them. 
I just picked up a new bottle of the Covergirl foundation I believe it's my 3rd or 4th bottle. 

Eyes


List of Products:
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
L'oreal The Super Slim Liquid Liner
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow quad
ELF Eyebrow Kit

I keep my eyes very simple with brown shades, highlighting the brow and winged liner that's pretty much my go to. Keeping it simple. 
This mascara makes my lashes so long I am loving it but not my favorite to take off that's for sure. 
The liner is okay, check out my full review here. I have found that the liner does crease over time and it is easy to apply but sometimes can appear pretty dry.  
Have you tried this eyeliner? Let me know what your thoughts are. 

Lips 

My go to lip shade is this coral color from the Flower Collection, it's called Petal Kiss (LS2). 
To moisturize my lips I always apply the Burt's bees before the lipstick. 

To finish up...

The last thing I do is spray my face with this ELF mist and it refreshes my face, I know I get hot in my room while doing my make up and this just locks everything is and leaves my face feeling good. 

Ready to go...

On My Nails: 
My look is not complete without doing my nails, so here is what I have on my nails right now. 


List of Products: 
Sally Hansen's Nail Polish remover 
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Jesse's Girl Wham Bam


This was a fun post to do, I hope it wasn't all over the place. 
Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments