First Impression: L'oreal The Super Slim Liquid Liner

9:42 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today I wanted to try out this new eye liner I picked up recently from Walmart. 
(Check out my Walmart haul here)
This will be my first impressions/review on this product. 

L'oreal The Super Slim Liquid Liner


Where you can find it:
I have actually looked for this eye liner before but didn't find it at Target, so I wanted to mention that Walmart does carry it online and in store. 

Price: 
$7.97

What it claims: 
It claims to have total control and to deliver the perfect amount of liner
0.4 mm precise felt tip
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Ophthalmologist tested
Skip proof, drag proof and smudge proof. 

Before

After

At the end of the night (Over 7 hours)

My first Impression: 
I first tried it out on the back of my hand and it did everything it claimed. 
It glided smoothly, straight line, it didn't drag or smudge immediately. 
In the past I have had certain eye liners burn my eyes and this didn't irritate my eyes at all. 

(I tried to create a flicked look so you could see how it works.)

Application: 
When I first applied it it was like I was using a marker on my eyes; super easy to use. 
The slimness of the liner is easy to hold on to, which makes it easier to apply. 
It creates the perfect cat liner and I'm not a pro at applying liner trust me (lol). 

Cons: 
The only thing I can think about that I didn't like is that there is no extra product to dip the eyeliner tip into. 
I feel like it is going to dry up and not last as long as other liners. 
I tried shaking it to see if that would make a difference and it doesn't do much. 
So we will see how long it lasts, other than that, no complains. 

Do I love it or hate it?
I have only used it once and I am loving it!
I would definitely recommend it if you are learning how to use liquid liner and create a cat eye this is going to be so easy it's like drawing on your eye!

Overall: 
At the end of the night it was still on my eye lids, even tough my eye lids got oily the liner didn't transfer to my lids and was still looking good.
I actually also taped it with my finger to see if it would rub off and it didn't.
I give it a 5 out of 5.

I hope this was helpful and if you give it a try let me know what you thought of it!
If you have any questions please ask.
I hope you enjoyed!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments