Wednesday Work Day: Black & White

9:40 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Today's work outfit was inspired by the big black & white trend going around this spring.
I have this black & white top that I've had for a while now but forget to wear.
I was looking for something simple, fresh and comfy for today's outfit.

Black & White


I love this top its a button down short sleeve with the small detail of the black at the top. 
I think its very artistic. 
I decided not to wear a belt and just keep it simple and let the top be the statement in the outfit. 

Forever 21
Forever 21 always changes what they carry and this top is at least a year old, so here are a couple similar tops that I found online.  
This top comes in either all white or all black but same style click here
Black & White casual contrast top click here

Front & Back 


Outfit Details: 
Top: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Target
Watch/Ring: Gifts


On My Nails: 
I decided to do my nails a little more toned down from the normal. 
I wanted a nice clean manicure and I went with this pretty pink.
Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in Hard Core Party (160).

I didn't get a chance to take many pictures so I hope you enjoyed this short post!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments