Beauty Necessities Haul

9:56 PM

Hello Everyone!!
I hope you all had a great weekend & a Happy Monday!
Over the weekend I stopped by my Target to pick up some beauty necessities that I have been running out of and like always some stuff I wanted to try out, you will also see some travel size items.
This week I will be going out of town and wanted to make sure I picked up some of my necessities to travel with.

Beauty Necessities ~ Target Haul


List of Products: 
Elf Daily Brush Cleaner Elf.com
Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser 
L'oreal Advanced Hair Care Total Repair 5 Shampoo & Conditioner in travel size
Up&Up Exfoliating Apricot Towelettes
Yes to cucumbers Towelettes Travel Size
BIC silky touch Razors 

Make up Removers 


I personally love the Up&Up facial towelettes, the pack comes with 30 wipes for about $3's. 
They work great and very inexpensive. 
I always like to try out the new scents they have and I'm liking this one so far, it's very refreshing. 


I recently saw a review on Lovelipgloss.com about the Yes to grapefruit collection and I really wanted to give the Yes to carrots, cucumbers or grapefruit a try. Now seeing as I always pick up in expensive facial wipes I went for the travel size of the Yes to cucumbers. Just to give them a try see how I like them and then I'll go ahead and fork over the $5.99 for them, if they work on my skin. 


I have wanted to try this Pond's cream for years now but always forgot about it. 
I saw dulcecandy's recent video of her night time skin care and she happened to use this cream to remove her make up. She made it seem so easy, and I have never used a cream to remove my make up so I defiantly wanted to give it a try before I forgot to pick it up again. 
I used this last night and it was amazing, it left my skin feeling so soft and clean. 
I will give it a try for a couple of days and then update you on a full review of it. 


Okay let me be honest here and tell you I can't even remember the last time I cleaned my brushes. I know how gross right!? But it just becomes a hazel to do and lately all I have done is spot clean them so I decided to pick up this elf mist to help clean my brushes more efficiently. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. 
Have a great week & Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments