Walmart Beauty Haul

3:32 PM

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great Monday so far and that you had a great weekend!!
Oh, really quickly I got to see The Great Gatsby over the weekend and I loved it! I herd people saying it was boring but I loved the whole thing, definitely recommend it.
Okay now let's get in to the beauty stuff, so I got to do a little bit of shopping at Walmart, not my favorite but I just head straight to the beauty stuff anyway. 

Beauty Haul

List of Products: 
Equate~Non-acetone nail polish remover
Sally Hansens Xtreme wear~Sun Kissed (150)
Sally Hanens Hard as Nails~Hard-Core Party (160)
L'oreal ~The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner in Black (400)

Nails
Let's start with the polishes!


This orange color stood out to me, it called my name and it was the last one left so I know it was meant to be. I used it already this morning and I am loving it!
(Check out my Instagram for picture here)


I have been looking for a pretty pink and this Sally Hansen one looked pretty with a little bit of shimmer which I liked. 


Normally I pick up the 100% acetone at Walmart but this particular Walmart didn't have it. 
So I decided to pick up this little tub which is cool because its a sponge inside that helps remove nail polish a lot quicker. 
I also used this one this morning and it worked pretty good. I like these because I don't' make a mess or waste a ton of tissue paper. 


All you do is dip your finger swirl it around a couple of times and your all done. 
It took me about 10-15 mins to do my nails this morning, and I owe it to this little guy and my Seche Vite top coat. 

Eyes
Last but not least, this L'oreal eyeliner, I have seen gurus on YouTube mention that it's the next best thing. 
I thought it was pretty cool and I wanted to give it a try. 


I will have a post coming up soon on this eyeliner. 
Either a first impression or review not sure yet we will see. 

Have a great week!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
I hope you enjoyed!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Please do a review on the eyeliner..... I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually working on a full on first impression/review right now!! it will be up by tonight :)

      Delete