4th of July Nails

1:13 PM

Hello Everyone!
With 4th of July happening this week (tomorrow) I wanted to do something fun with my nails and I'm not good at drawing on my nails so you will see glitter is my best friend.
4th of July Nails

Red, Glitter & Blue

On My Nails:
Julie By Jesses Girl Cosmetics in Cherry on Top
(My new favorite red of life)
NYC (105) Starry Silver
Julie By Jesses Girl Cosmetics in Cabana Boy


For my toes I went with all red nails and added the glitter to my big toe.
It looks super cute.


The glitter makes the accent blue nail pop a little more and it reminded me of 4th of July fireworks.


I hope this gives you some ideas on how to do your nails for 4th of July, without having to draw on any designs. You don't need to go crazy on your nails just keep it simple. I would have splashed some glitter on all my nails but I still have to work (lol). I can't go walking around looking like a 5 year old with glitter everywhere.
Hope you enjoyed.


You Might Also Like

0 comments