For a Cause

5:44 PM

Hello Everyone!
Today I bring you a super casual, lazy, and comfy outfit of the day. 
I threw it all together in less than 2 minutes and that's what I like about it! 

Graphic T & Bedazzled Sandals 


I recently hauled this Graphic T from Target (check out the haul here.) 
I love this T shirt, first of all, because it has a good cause behind it:
Every time you purchase something from the FEED collection you are helping feed hungry Americans and each item you pick up will have a tag letting you know how many adults and children in America you are helping feed. And I think that's awesome! 
Another thing I love about this collection is that the clothes and items are very good quality. This shirt is so soft and comfortable, not cheap at all and after the wash it didn't shrink or fade, that's always a plus for me. 
They also have other cute graphic t's and tanks, hoodies, totes, hats and many other stuff. 
Find this Graphic T at Target here


Outfit Details: 
Top: Target here
Levis: Jcpenney 
Sandals/Necklace: Gifts
Watch: Target

(Instagraming)
Check out the picture here


This top helps feed 14 people. 
At the bottom of the shirt is the # of people you helped feed, I thought that was a really cool touch. 



On My Nails: 
JulieG by Jesse's Girl Cosmetics in 'Shoe-A-Holic' 
Find them at your local Ride aid or at Jesse's Girl Cosmetics
I love this color, I have been obsessed with it I've re-done my nails with it at least 2x's in the past week.

Oh and FYI my nails have been growing like crazy and haven't chipped in awhile, I think not using acetone has helped them so much and the 'Seche Vite' top coat definitely helps them stay put.  


Banana berry; it was delicious. 

So I was taking the above picture when my sister and I noticed we had a little friend on the wall, so I decided to go over there and take a picture with him/her and this is what happened hahah. 
I ran away after I herd him/her hiss. 
Cool picture tough right!? (props to my 'lil sis)


I hope you enjoyed this post!
Thank you for stopping by and please check out all the new gadgets I have added on to the right side bar for my bloglovin and lookbook, I would really appreciate it. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So simple yet so fun! Love this look, you look fab doll.


    vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :)
      I am loving your blog btw. Your style is so cute I love it!
      xo,
      Gabriela

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to pick this tee up. Lovely nail color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! do it. They have really cute ones now. Thank you Karen! :)

      xo,
      Gabriela

      Delete