Beauty & Fashion Haul

4:29 PM

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Sunday, I hope your all having a great weekend so far!
Over the weekend I hauled a couple beauty and fashion stuff, so of course I wanted to share with you all. 
As I have mentioned before when I go shopping I always have a list of things to keep an eye for or things I need asap in my life. 

Fashion Haul ~ Forever 21

Peplum & Lace

Can you tell that I am obsessed with the peplum style?
I was looking for more work shirts because most of the ones I have are all black and for the spring and summer I'm looking for cooler, fresher shirts. 
This shirt was perfect two of my favorite things the peplum and the lace all in one.


Price: $17.80
I later found a similar plain white one for less but it didn't have the lace and I couldn't let go of the lace top.
I tried it on and it was so comfortable and fit just right. 

Ocean Blue

I fell in love with this ocean blue tank top. 
I loved the color and it's also silky very fresh tough (I wore it already). 
Another one I couldn't pass up for only $9.80. 


Not sure how I feel about the back zipper, it serves no purpose and it's hard to zip up after you put on the shirt (lol) I actually forgot to zip it up so, oops! 
I do like that its black and gold though. 

Casual Shorts


I feel in love with these shorts; I have been searching for some light weight shorts for the warmer weather (non jeans material). 
I tried these on and they fit just right, not too short and they have pockets. 


The little gold detailing in the back pockets also very cute. 

Price: $15.80

Beauty Haul ~ Target & Walgreens


I just picked up the essentials for me at Target. 

Make up wipes by Up&Up
I can't be without make up wipes because I break out which is what happen to me the last couple of days.
Even if I'm tiered at the end of the night its so easy to wipe my make up off with these wipes. 
I saw they had a new scent so I had to try it out, cucumber, yum!


I used them last night and they left my face feeling fresh and clean. 

Make-up Mist & Set by ELF

I haven't seen this at Target the last couple of times I have gone, so I was very excited to find it.
I love this stuff especially right now with the hot weather! I like spraying this on my face after applying my make up in the morning and also later in the day to re-fresh my face its very refreshing. 


I also find it works very good, it keeps my make up on longer throughout the day. 

Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1

This is my holly grail foundation no joke. I recently ran out of it and used what I had and tried of different foundations and my skin didn't like any of them. 
I love this foundation for so many reasons, check out my full review here


I picked up the last shade they had at target that was closest to my shade and it was 'nude beige' it actually matches me very well. 
I can't rave enough about it, I almost wanted to buy a back up and would have if they had anymore. 
It's so funny because I'm a big bargain shopper and later after purchasing this foundation I realized I didn't even check the price; that's when I know I love the product, haha. 

Maybelline ~ The Falsies volume Mascara

I just ran out of my mascara and had to pick up a new one. 
I haven't tried this one so I decided to give it a go. 


Nail polish

I love getting my nail polishes at Walgreens; they are always organized and they have many selections, at least the one I go to. 
These two colors stood out to me for spring. 


Wet n Wilds ~ Tropicalia (210C)
Sinful Shine w/ Gel tech ~ Allfresco (1219)

I had so much hauling all this stuff I needed a little tiny retail therapy. 
I hope you enjoyed!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The sorts and peplum top are cute! You know I love the CG foundation.its definitely a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! OMG yes! We are both obsessed with it.I swear that my skin loves it and hates when I use other foundations I have been breaking out with other foundations its crazy.

      Delete