Sunday Fun Day: Military Style

9:36 PM

Hello Everyone!!
This is such an exciting post for me it's my 100th post!
I can’t believe it’s been that many, at least to me it’s a lot.
My sister and I have worked so hard to do our best and post quality stuff.
We have put a lot of time and work in to it and we are both very proud of it.

I want to thank all of you who visit this blog and show me love on Instagram/Twitter it really does mean a lot every like and every comment makes my day even better and makes all this worth it.
It's been so much fun and I can't wait to post more and more!

Let's get into today's post.

 Lately I have been obsessed with military style looks, my two favorite items have been the military green jacket and the combat boots. I featured them in last weeks Sunday Fun Day post here.

These are a couple of different ways to style my favorite items. 

Military Style 

First Look~ High low Dress


I love the high low dress I hauled recently from F21, its very versatile and comfy. 
I love how well the military green and coral go together and the sandals make it super comfy for all day. 

Outfit Details:
Dress/Rings/Necklace: F21
Jacket: Papaya
Sandals/Watch: Target

Second Look ~ Graphic T


I tend to wear a lot of the same items because they are my favorites. 
For this outfit I wanted to add a graphic T to add the girly pink, throw on the jacket and finish it with the boots. Love how it turned out. 

Outfit Details:
Top/Rings/Jeans: F21
 Jacket: Papaya
Boots: Mall (sisters closet)
Watch: Target

Third Look ~ Cut of Shorts


Love, love, love this looks!
I can't wait to wear it in the summer well maybe late spring its already getting hot here in Cali. 
I swear it feels like summer already.
The look of the shorts with the boots I think looks so cool and adding the green jacket just all goes together for me. 

Outfit Details:
Top/Rings: F21
Shorts/Boots: Sisters closet
Watch: Target

All of today's looks are super casual, easy going for spring and summer.
I think wearable for different occasions for example out to dinner, movies, concerts, or BBQ's. 
I hope this post inspired you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments