Forever 21 "Deal of the Week"

12:08 PM

Hello Everyone!
Yesterday I did some Christmas shopping with my grandma, she normally takes me with her to shop for my siblings and at the same time I get to pick my gift.
She wraps it and I open it on Christmas as if I didn't know what it was (lol). 
This year we walked in to Forever 21 and right away I saw a coat I really wanted!
The best part is that it's on SALE, it's on Forever 21's "Deal of the Week" so I thought I would share it with you guys. I think it's a great gift and I mean it's a must for the cold weather. 



Isn't it pretty!?
I have been on a hunt for a camel colored coat, I have a white and black one, even a gray one but I really wanted one like this. Now my favorite part is that it has a HOODIE!!


If you want something more classic they do have it in black. 


Now if you know me you know I'm obsessed with the color RED, so I might just have to go back and pick this one up. 

This coat is ONLY $22.90!!!
How awesome is that!? 
I tried it on and it fit like a glove, the pockets are perfect and the hood is just too cute. 
I can't wait to wear it. 
What's your favorite color, when it comes to coats?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments