February Favorites 2014

9:55 AM

Hello Everyone!
Before march is over I bring you my February favorites! (lol)
I swear this year the months are flying by and I have favorite beauty essentials that I've been wanting to share with you all!
I hope you enjoy!

February Favorites


List of Products:
Vaseline Lip Therapy Target (.97 cents)
EOS Lip balm Target ($1.99)
Sally Hansens Xtreme wear in Breezy Blue Target (on sale for $2.36)
Covergirl Clump Crusher Target (on sale for $5.12)
Pond's cold cream cleanser Target ($4.99)
Sinful Colors in GoGo Girl ($1.99)
Beauty Blender Sephora ($19.95)
Julie Nail Colors in Anthony, Romeo & Fred:
Perfect Pair Collection from Jesses Girl Cosmetics
EOS Lotion Target
Herbal Essence Naked Dry Shampoo Target ($4.99)


I've been sick the last couple of weeks with a combination of a cold and allergies, so these two have been my two best friends for my dry lips.
I like carrying the Vaseline in my work bag because not only does it moisturize my lips it also leaves them with a little shine.
The EOS lip balm is just to cute to pass up!
I do have to be honest, the EOS lip balm has thing tangy smell that I'm not a fan of, but it does work great on my lips so it's still a favorite;  if you've smelled it you know what I mean.
These two were a must have for me this past month.


Nail polish!
If you follow me on Instagram I'm sure you see I change my nail polish a lot. I just can't get enough.
The month of February I pretty much wore the Perfect Pair collection the first half of the month. I would rotate the three colors on and off, they are just to pretty and perfect for this Cali weather
(which feels like summer already).
I always have a love for the color red especially on Valentines day, so I had to add that one.
On the cloudy days of the month I picked out the pretty pastel blue which I fell in love with all over again. Does that happen to you?!
Where you have a nail polish for awhile and you pick it up one day and you think to yourself, where have you been!? :)


I didn't have many make up favorites this month, more like essentials, which brings me to these two.
The ponds cream was so nice to use to remove the tough mascara off my eyes!
I think I've mentioned it in favorites before but this past month I used it a lot.
I had watery eyes do to my allergies so when I got home all I wanted to do was rub this cool cream on my eyes and remove my eye make up. It felt very nice and it does such a great job.
As for eye make up, I've been trying out different mascaras but I kept finding my self reaching for this Covergirl clump crusher.
I love the brush it separates my lashes just right and I just love how it looks.


When I first saw this in my January Glossy Box I knew I would either love it or hate it and well you see it here in my favorites so I must love it!
I have been having fun using this beauty blender rather than using my brushes.
It leaves my foundation looking more natural than when I use a brush, so I really like it.
I will try and do a full review on it but I don't think there's much to say about it it's just awesome!
Let me know if you want a more detailed post on my thoughts about it.


My life saver for bad hair days!
(Check out my routine when I use dry shampoo)
I use to be in love with the Dove shampoo and then I found this Herbal essences one. This one smells so good and I think works a lot better.
This is my second bottle because the top of my bottle broke! I wasn't sure what happened but I ran out and got another one and guess what!? the same thing happen.
I don't know if I got two faulty bottles which sucks because I like the product but I've ended up wasting it, because the bottle cap keeps breaking on me.
I don't think I will be picking up another one so I will be on a hunt for another dry shampoo, if you have any favorite ones please share.

I already have a lot of new favorites for the month of March, so I can't wait to share those but I hope you enjoyed this post!
All these items were my essentials for the month, and I'm still enjoying them.
 What were some of yours?!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Gabriela! I had the EOS lip balm before and I know what you mean :) I also had the yellow one but it didn't work well on me. Oh too bad for the dry shampoo! This is so weird! Is the Ponds cream a makeup remover? I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone on the smell lol. I know it really sucked that it stopped working for me. & the ponds cream is a cleanser and make up remover its a thick cream and I find it very helpful to remove my make up and build up from the day. I've herd it leaves some people a bit oily so I'm not sure if it's for everyone! Thank you so much for all your comments Lucie, I really appreciate them :)

      Delete